Boot the system with the SD card placed in the slot located on the carrier, once booted you will see the login screen.
Note: The kernel used is not Debian native. Debian rootfs image which is bootstrapped by the PX30 u-boot & Kernel.
- Two users are defined for use on the system: px30 and root.
- Passwords is adlink123 for two users.
- Debian 10 Buster image with XFCE desktop and MRAA/UPM libraries (image size: 7.4 GB): click here
- Auto-login is enabled and no need to enter password
- Please refer to here to guide you how to flash image to SD card
- Boot selector in I-Pi board won’t work due to the design of PX30 booting procedure
- Linux Kernel version: 4.4.167
- SEMA 4.0 (Smart Embedded Management Agent) support the functions such as CPU temperature, voltage monitoring total up time, … etc.
- 2D / 3D Graphics Acceleration with Arm Mali-G31 GPU which supports x11 display server
- Support H.265, H.264, VP8, MPEG4 and MPEG2 video codec with up to 1080p60fps
- 4x USB 2.0 ports
- 2x 10/100 Mb LAN ports
- HDMI output with the resolution up to 1920x1080@60Hz
- CAN FD Bus interface
- Analog to Digital input interface
- Audio & speaker
- Raspberry Pi Camera V2.1 (2 Lanes) - SONY iMX219 sensor (Datasheet)
WIFI/BT USB Dongle (EW-7611ULB datasheet)