The latest Image of Android 11 image: (size of compressed file: 688 MB):click here.
All Versions: click here.
Boot up the system by flashing Image from the SD card/eMMC, you will see the following screen:
Please find the description of how to flash an image to the SD card here.
Please find the description of how to flash an image to the eMMC here.
Make sure the boot loader on the carrier board is set according to the SD card or eMMC as you boot.
- Linux kernel version 5.4.70.
- Supports H.265, H.264, MPEG-4, VP8, and VC-1 video codec with up to 1080p60fps.
- 2D / 3D Graphics Acceleration which supports Wayland.
- 4x USB 2.0 ports.
- 2x 10/100 Mb LAN ports.
- HDMI output with resolution 1920x1080@60Hz.
- Analog to Digital input interface (ADS1115).
- Audio & speaker (Realtek ALC5640 Codec).
- USB OTG support ADB Shell.
- CAN FD Bus interface.
- 40 Pin expansion header with UART, I2C, SPI, GPIO and PWM support.
- MicroG service support: Providing the functionality required to run apps that use Google Play Services.
- Raspberry Pi Camera V2.1 (2 Lanes) - SONY iMX219 sensor (Datasheet).