Yocto Zeus with Wayland Desktop + MRAA/UPM (size of compressed file: 1.47 GB): click here
All Versions: click here
- Auto-login is enabled and no need to enter password.
- Please refer here to guide you on how to flash image to SD card.
- Please refer here to guide you on how to flash image to eMMC.
Boot the system with the eMMC or SD card placed in the slot located on the carrier. Once booted, you will see the login screen:
Note: Make sure the boot loader on the carrier board is set according to the SD card or eMMC as you boot
- One user is defined on the system: root
- password is root
- Linux Kernel version: 5.4.70
- SEMA 4.0 (Smart Embedded Management Agent) support the functions such as CPU temperature, voltage monitoring total up time, … etc.
- 2D / 3D Graphics Acceleration which supports Wayland
- Support1080p60 H.265, H.264, VP9, VP8 decoder, 1080p60 H.265, H.264 encoder
- HDMI output with the resolution up to 1920x1080@60Hz
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x 10/100 Gb LAN ports
- USB OTG Serial Gadget supported (baud rate: 115200)
- CAN FD Bus interface
- Audio & speaker
- Raspberry Pi Camera V2.1 (2 Lanes) - SONY iMX219 sensor (Datasheet)