Boot the system with the SD card placed in the slot located on the carrier, once booted you will see the login screen.
Debian 10 Buster with XFCE desktop + MRAA/UPM (size of compressed file: 1.57 GB): click here
All versions: click here
- Auto-login is enabled and no need to enter password
- Please refer to here to guide you how to flash image to SD card
- Boot selector in I-Pi board won’t work due to the design of PX30 booting procedure
- Two users are defined for use on the system: px30 and root.
- Passwords is adlink123 for two users.
Linux Kernel version: 4.4.167
SEMA 4.0 (Smart Embedded Management Agent) support the functions such as CPU temperature, voltage monitoring total up time, … etc.
2D / 3D Graphics Acceleration with Arm Mali-G31 GPU which supports x11 display server
Support H.265, H.264, VP8, MPEG4 and MPEG2 video codec with up to 1080p60fps
HDMI output with the resolution up to 1920x1080@60Hz
4x USB 2.0 ports
2x 10/100 Mb LAN ports
USB OTG Serial Gadget supported (baud rate: 115200)
CAN FD Bus interface
Analog to Digital input interface
Audio & speaker
Raspberry Pi Camera V2.1 (2 Lanes) - SONY iMX219 sensor (Datasheet)
WIFI/BT USB Dongle (EW-7611ULB datasheet)
Running glmark2-es2 program to benchmark for Mali-G31 with x11