Boot the system with the SD card placed in the slot located on the carrier, once booted you will see the login screen
Ubuntu 18.04 LTS with XFCE desktop + MRAA/UPM (size of compressed file: 2.21 GB): click here
All versions: click here
Auto-login is enabled and no need to enter password.
Please refer to here to guide you how to flash image to SD card.
Boot selector in I-Pi board won’t work due to the design of PX30 booting procedure.
- two users are defined on the system: root, adlink
- password is adlink123 for two users
- Linux Kernel version: 4.4.167
- SEMA 4.0 (Smart Embedded Management Agent) support the functions such as CPU temperature, voltage monitoring total up time, … etc.
- 2D / 3D Graphics Acceleration with Arm Mali-G31 GPU which supports x11 display server
- Support H.265, H.264, VP8, MPEG4 and MPEG2 video codec with up to 1080p60fps
- HDMI output with the resolution up to 1920x1080@60Hz
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x 10/100 Mb LAN ports
- USB OTG Serial Gadget supported (baud rate: 115200)
- CAN FD Bus interface
- Analog to Digital input interface
- Audio & speaker
- Raspberry Pi Camera V2.1 with 2 Lanes- SONY iMX219 sensor (Datasheet)
- WIFI/BT USB Dongle (EW-7611ULB datasheet)
Running glmark2-es2 program to benchmark for Mali-G31 with x11