Boot the system with the SD card placed in the slot located on the carrier, once booted you will see the login screen:
Yocto Dunfell with XFCE Desktop + MRAA/UPM (size of compressed file: 298 MB): click here
All versions: click here
1 . Auto-login is enabled and no need to enter password.
2. Please refer to here to guide you how to flash image to SD card.
3. Boot selector in I-Pi board won’t work due to the design of PX30 booting procedure.
- One user is defined on the system: root
- password is adlink123
- Linux Kernel version: 4.4.185
- SEMA 4.0 (Smart Embedded Management Agent) support the functions such as CPU temperature, voltage monitoring total up time, … etc.
- Support H.265, H.264, VP8, MPEG4 and MPEG2 video codec with up to 1080p60fps
- HDMI output with resolution 1920x1080@60Hz
- 4x USB 2.0 ports
- 2x 10/100 Mb LAN ports
- USB OTG Serial Gadget supported (baud rate: 115200)
- CAN FD Bus interface
- Analog to Digital input interface
- Audio & speaker
- Raspberry Pi Camera V2.1 (2 Lanes) - SONY iMX219 sensor (Datasheet)
- WIFI/BT USB Dongle (EW-7611ULB datasheet)