It shows how to set up WiFi connection with I-Pi SMARC PX30 IoT embedded development kit.
It shows how to set up BT connection with I-Pi SMARC PX30 IoT embedded development kit.
- Connect the USB dongle to the I-Pi
- You will find the Bluetooth (BT) icon on the top right corner of the desktop
- Right click the icon, it shows the all the nearby Bluetooth devices
- Make sure, the device which you want connect is also turned on
- Pair up the devices (for example, BT speaker)
- If the connection is successful, it shows the device which is connected
2-in-1 N150 Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.0 Nano USB adapter
- Wi-Fi N150: Complies with wireless 802.11b/g/n standards with data rate up to 150Mbps
- Bluetooth 4.0 & Bluetooth 3.0+HS (High Speed): Up to 24Mbps, 8 times faster than Bluetooth 2.0 or 3.0
- Smart Bluetooth: Advanced dual-mode Bluetooth 4.0 LE & BR/EDR
- Backward Compatible: With Bluetooth 2.1+EDR & 3.0+HS
- Easy Setup: Includes multi-language easy setup wizard and WPS-compatible
- Wi-Fi Security: Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA , WPA2 encryption
- Power Saving: Supports QoS-WMM, WMM-Power Save mode and Bluetooth LE (Low Energy) green technology
- Portable and Compact Design: Exceptionally miniature size
The EW-7611ULB is a nano-sized 2-in-1 combo USB Wi-Fi adapter with Bluetooth 4.0 that supports Wi-Fi up to 150Mbps and allows users to connect to all the latest Bluetooth devices such as mobile phones, tablets, mice, keyboards, printers and more. Supporting the latest Bluetooth 4.0 version with Bluetooth Smart Ready, the EW-7611ULB offers ultra-low power consumption with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) while transferring data or connecting devices. And with a tiny nano-size design you can easily plug it in without blocking any surrounding USB ports, for both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity at the same time.
Here provides more information if you need